I just bumped into an interesting site called Friday Fill-ins. The prompts looked interesting, so I decided to join the fun. My fill-ins are underlined.
1. My blueprint for success includes doing everything from a heart of passion and love, and including God in all I do.
2. A jube-jube was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Mary Kay's TimeWise(R) Age Fighting Moisturizer. I love it!
4. Reading with a purring kitty cat on your lap can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about the joy I feel in knowing that God loves me (and all of us) with His whole heart.
6. Being mercy-motivated is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a conference on healing the heart, tomorrow my plans include the rest of the conference and Sunday, I want to attend a Baroque music concert in the afternoon with my favourite Honey-Bunny!
Enjoy your Friday,