I just bumped into an interesting site called Friday Fill-ins. The prompts looked interesting, so I decided to join the fun. My fill-ins are underlined.
1. My blueprint for success includes doing everything from a heart of passion and love, and including God in all I do.
2. A jube-jube was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Mary Kay's TimeWise(R) Age Fighting Moisturizer. I love it!
4. Reading with a purring kitty cat on your lap can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about the joy I feel in knowing that God loves me (and all of us) with His whole heart.
6. Being mercy-motivated is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a conference on healing the heart, tomorrow my plans include the rest of the conference and Sunday, I want to attend a Baroque music concert in the afternoon with my favourite Honey-Bunny!
Enjoy your Friday,
Your weekend sounds awesome, thanks for playing!ReplyDelete
fun site, will have to check it again sometime-if I remember-already have done my friday blog and tomorrows is ready to go.ReplyDelete
That was fun. I couldn't even begin to figure out how to get this on my blog to answer the "fill-ins"... so I'm just going to sit back, relax and enjoy yours... and anyone else who does it.ReplyDelete
I like your number 4. Nothing like a purring kitty in your lap for good therapy. Glad God make kitties and gave them the gift to purr!ReplyDelete