This morning Vee at A Haven for Vee poses a list of questions---her sister is in dire want of feedback to a particularly pressing question. Adding my own answers to her comment box, I thought it would be fun to share them here too. That way I don't have to think up a brand new post on this overcast, relaxed Saturday morning. Do visit Vee... join the survey and 'help' a friend out.
1. In a pinch for supper (and unable to have take-out) would it be cereal or scrambled eggs? I like both, but maybe I'd have scrambled eggs.
2. Would you prefer to swim or hike? Hike, I don't swim well.
3. Do you prefer coffee or tea? The preference depends on the time of day and what I might be eating with it.
4. Do you ever remove labels from clothing, towels, mattresses, pillows? Well, now...years ago I used to think that that little warning tag ' do not remove' on items like pillows meant I couldn't take them off. And then one day my lightening quick mind realized they weren't talking to me!!! So YES, I now bravely remove labels when they get in the way.
5. Would you like to live somewhere else? Yes, in a more temperate climate with milder winters and Springs that come at the right time, like Victoria BC. In my dreams, I'd live in England.
6. Have you ever vacationed out of the country you live in? Yes, to USA (I'm from Canada), Trinidad, Hawaii (oh yes, that's USA too), England and mainland Europe.
7. If you had to watch a movie this afternoon would it be Saving Private Ryan or Saving Mr. Banks? Saving Mr. Banks, since we love Emma Thompson and Mary Poppins.
8. Egg salad sandwiches or chicken salad sandwiches? It's too hard to choose, I love 'em both.
9. Cats or dogs? Kitty cats absolutely, although we like dogs -- I like to visit them at someone else's house.
10. Do you enjoy a thunderstorm? Couldn't say 'enjoy' but some are amazing to listen to and watch. Especially when the thunder doesn't directly shake my own house or the lightening isn't threatening my own roof top.
* * *
Here's wishing you a lovely Saturday. In keeping with Susan Branch's rule of thumb, I shall be starting slowly and then tapering off. Sure hope you can do the same.