One thing I'm NOT doing today is blogging. Alas and alack... but there you have it. Sometimes when I fret about all the 'things' I'm not getting done, I'll joke that maybe I should put that on the list of things I'm not doing! Which, if you think about it, could become a most freeing kind of list.
Let's see, here's what's on my 'not doing' list for today. I am not:
- washing the kitchen floor.
- hurrying to finish a gazillion unrelated errands.
- running my finger along the piano keys to check for 'you know what'.
- cleaning out the freezer, the refrigerator, or the pantry cupboard.
- doing tomorrow's jobs today.
There, now I'm free to focus on -- and enjoy -- the projects I do have planned for my day. I can live my day free of guilt and filled with the beauty of anticipation instead.
Whatever you do today, I hope you make it beautiful!