Quick... without thinking, list five things you are grateful for today...
1. I don't have to work in an assembly line factory. Today I thank those who do.
2. I don't have to live where I need to hunt for cow paddies before I can cook breakfast. How did I come up with this one? We went bird-watching yesterday and happened upon a field of cattle grazing in a meadow. Well, you know what you find then, right?
3. I can make memories with loved ones today because we're celebrating several birthdays. Plus, with celebrations, come birthday cake and delicious meals to savour and enjoy.
4. For library books to read and browse through. Aren't libraries great?
5. For sunshine after the beautiful rain yesterday and that it wasn't snow because it snowed elsewhere around these parts yesterday.
What do you find yourself grateful for today?