Since it is an ambly kind of day around here, I'm offering a few rambley thoughts to go along with it.
1. Hopped over to the grocery store for a few things.
3. Quickly jotted some more thoughts to the notes for my upcoming blogging workshop. Funny how ideas flows when you're busy doing something else.
4. Preparing for friends to come for afternoon coffee in celebration of the long weekend. These are friends that make seeing the funny side of life an art. They are always a joy to hang out with. We're having strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert.
5. Have a box of apples from bro-in-law's tree -- they make WONDERFUL pies. Methinks that's what should go in the freezer for some of those comforting moments on cold wintry nights.
6. Think my men are looking for lunch (tuna sammies with garlic dills and cut up veggies), so I best be off.
Wishing you a pleasant day!