I am joining Janet at Friday Fill-ins and follow her prompts for today's posting. That way I don't have to totally start from scratch (especially when you see what time I'm doing this). So, here we go:
2. I want you to take... $10.00 and look for one person as you go about your day and bless them in some way with it. Either slip the bill into their hand, buy them a meal, or a small posy of flowers. Something. It doesn't have to be a street person, just someone who catches your heart in some way. Maybe a grandmother, a young child. Maybe a single mom. Maybe someone who reminds you of your favorite person. (don't ask me where that came from)
3. If you don't have any good ideas to share... then it will be on my terms.
4. Seize the day and... really look for opportunities to spread joy and see what happens.
5. I could use a... cup of coffee right now. Either that, or my bed. Because it's 3:42 am, Friday morning. Yes, I'm still up. I've been pretty 'good' lately at getting to bed at a decent hour, but every once in a while my 'night owl' pops up. Which seems to be quite amazing that I should still be up on this particular night, for I just found the perfect quote to go with this event. Listen....
"Nighttime is really the best time to work. All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep." ~ Catherine O'Hara
6. When I finish this... post, I will shut down my computer and be off to my pillow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to... reading some of my library loot book pile, tomorrow my plans include ...going out for breakfast with hubby (hoping) and Sunday, I want to ...enjoy the company of others in God's presence!