"How kind you were to open the Gate of Heaven
and give me that little glimpse of Paradise."
(from an 18th century letter)
That's seems to say it perfectly when I think about all my lovely blogging friends. And the neat part is that I keep meeting brand new friends every week! Each time I visit someone, old or new, I feel like I'm catching little glimpses of Paradise -- captured in a little world called a blog. The beauty, creativity and gracious hospitality, all as individually portrayed as the people behind them. So special happy thanks to you all for adding such fun and joy to my life.
A few short days ago, I was honoured, once again, to be the recipient of another blogging award. Talk about enjoying the blessing of overflowing grace from a very generous and kindly blogger!
For a second time, I am the happy receiver of the Lemonade Award, this time from Rebekah at Beautiful Days. Rebekah, you made my day! Thanks so much!
As you may know, this award is given for 'blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude'. It's an award that recipients get to share with other bloggers. Here are the rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate (up to) 10 blogs which show great attitude and /or gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post, and to the person from whom you received your award.
I'm excited to pass along the Lemonade Award to the following bloggers:
1. Nancy at Nana's House - who can receive bad news, then turn around and make chicken and dumplings -- now that's a positive mindset!
2. Anna Maria at Anna Maria Horner - whose colourful and joyful blog always leaves me feeling grateful that I have eyes to see!
3. Nathalie at Avignon in Photos - who gives me glimpses, through her photos, of a place I want to visit someday.
4. Melanie at ME Melanie - who shares not only fun stuff, but thoughts that inspire and lift up.
5. Beverly at Dancing with the Daffodils - I ask, how can anyone who dances with the daffodils not exude a positive and grateful attitude!
Happy Friday... joy to you all!