1. Sewing on a wobbly loose button -- there's something quite satisfying about tying that knot so the button feels secure again.
2. Sooshing out a wrinkled pillowcase with the steam iron, leaving it smooth and crisp.
3. Losing 1/2 pound this month. Although my intent was two pounds, we're still pleased, because, well, after all, now we're less than when we started... Adios, Muffin Top!
4. Sorting through one small drawer and giving heave-ho to all manner of accumulated clutter. What a relief!
5. Choosing a cheerful ribbon to tie around a new book that's being mailed to a friend...as a surprise!
What teeny tiny things are you celebrating today?